I am eager to share my life experiences and the very things that keep me going as a Christian and an aspiring medic.
Most of the posts you will currently find on my blog will fall under at least one of the following categories.
- University Application: Stay up to date with my application to university.
- Planners: I am a planner geek and so there will be lots of posts about planners, decoration, accessories and a little bit of DIY.
- Stationery and Organisation: From pens, sticky notes and stickers to washi tape, notebooks, hauls and stationery reviews too.
- Cooking: I love to cook and bake so I will hopefully be sharing some recipes in the future.
- Inspiration and music: My favourite quotes, sayings, messages, photos, inspiring music or anything at all motivating.
- Art and Crafts: Making journals, prayer journals, journalling, smashbooking etc.
- Lifestyle: Catch up with what I've been up to in my "My Week" posts and a few other lifestyle posts.
- Reviews: There will also be a couple of review of products that I have tried here on my blog and these products can be stationery, planner, journal related or just random stuff.
The blog layout was styled using Blogger Templates. My pictures are taken using my phone and I use online photo editors to edit them.
You can always go through the blog archive to view previous posts. Please feel free to leave a comment so I'll know you passed by.
If you are feeling extra kind, don't forget to follow so you won't miss any post and stay tuned for future giveaways.
Guest posts on other blogs:
PlannerBug: Friday Feature Interview With Joanny White
Live, Love, Planners: Interview With Joanny White
Philofaxy: My Filofax Journey
Letters To Jayna: Joy In My Journal
Blogs By Christian Women: Trusting God With Your Future