Sunday, 23 April 2017

My Week #16 In Review (2017)

In Search Of A New Filofax Wallet, Seeing A Baby Being Delivered, Preparing For My Driving Test And Camp NanoWrimo Week 3

I love the pocket malden Filofax in turquoise blue but it is so expensive/ My new drawing of the Lion and the Lamb/ Making more mind maps/ Lovely sunset

Quote Of The Week
"Once you realise how valuable you are, you will find it hard to keep the company of those who do not"

This week, I was in search of a new pocket Filofax to use as my wallet. My mini Filofax which I shared my set up with you guys here is now getting really old as I have been using her for over 2 years now. I am hoping to get a planner made with real leather but a lot of them are really expensive and I don't have the money for it yet.

I restarted my driving lessons on Thursday and since my practical test is next month, we have been going through a lot of little things that I am doing wrong that we need to work on so I don't make many faults during my test. I can say that I am now way more confident behind the steering than I was when I just started learning over the summer so thank God for that.

I had a shadowing shift yesterday on the neonatal intensive care unit and they let me into theatre to see a baby being delivered. I have to say that the miracle of life is disgustingly amazing. One of the reasons I went back to NICU was because I was hoping I could get the chance to watch a delivery as I missed it the last time I was there and thank God I was able to see one. I really do love children and babies and as I study more about reproduction and neonatology, I am getting more interested in the paediatrics side of things.

Camp NanoWrimo April 2017 Week 3 Vlog
There's only one more week left till the end of my first Camp NanoWrimo and my journey has been an interesting one. If you would like to see what I got up to in week 3, then you can watch the video down below.


How was your week? Hope it went well.
Thanks so much for reading.
Have a lovely day.
God bless :)