Wednesday, 12 April 2017

My Week #14 In Review (2017)

Camp NanoWrimo Week One, Driving Lessons, Really Nice Weather

Out for lunch with my friends from college/ Going for a run/ A really sunny beautiful Saturday importance/ Having Malaysian curry for the first time/ I had to learn to use chop sticks too/ More bacon and cheese sandwiches/ On my way to Southampton to meet up with my friends/ Dessert- cheesecake

"My Hallelujah belongs to You. You deserve it"

The weather this week has been so lovely. It feels like it's summer already and I'm grateful to God that we can enjoy some sunshine especially after the cold winter months. Hopefully, summer would be even better. 

I've been home this week so I have been having more driving lessons. My test is in early May so I have only got a few weeks till I can take it. I am hoping and praying that I pass it first time as my theory test expires in June.

Camp NanoWrimo April 2017 Week 1 Vlog

This week was the first one for Camp NanoWrimo which is the virtual writing retreat I am taking part in this month. I am vlogging my way through this month to show my progress as I try to finish the first draft of my poetry journal. If you want to see how well I did this week, you can watch the video below.
If any of you are doing Camp NanoWrimo too then please do let me know in the comments down below.



Hope you all had a lovely week.
Thanks so much for reading.
God bless.